- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 pounds boneless pork shoulder, cubed
- 5 (7 ounce) cans green salsa
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced jalapeno peppers
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook and stir until fragrant. Add the cubed pork, and cook until browned on the outside. Transfer the pork, onions, and garlic to a slow cooker, and stir in the green salsa, jalapeno peppers, and tomatoes. You can add corn and beans as well.
- Cover, and cook on High for 3 hours. Reduce the setting to Low, and cook for 4 to 5 more hours.