My family loves Mexican food and this Enchilada Veggie Quesadillas was the perfect dish to add to our collection.
2 medium sized flour tortilla shells
2 tablespoon enchilada sauce
1/4 cup sweet bell peppers (yellow, red, or orange)
1/4 cup black beans
1/4 cup corn
1 ounce of cheese (your preferred favorite)
1 tablespoon sour cream
cilantro (optional garnish)
- Spread 1 tablespoon enchilada sauce on each tortilla shell
- Broil shell until it becomes crispy (to your liking)
- Top tortilla with remaining ingredients except for sour cream and cilantro
- Place bask in oven and baked until cheese melts
- Remove from oven and top with sour cream and (optional) cilantro.