I found these delicious blueberries covered in yogurt on Pinterest and just had to give them a try. My kids loved them! They are the perfect little treat and healthy, too!
2 cups blueberries (frozen or fresh)
Greek Yogurt (honey or vanilla flavors work the best
- Poke a blueberry with a toothpick and dip/swirl blueberry into yogurt
- Use an additional toothpick to slide blueberry off of the first toothpick and place on to a cookie sheet
- Repeat until all blueberries are covered with yogurt
- Place cookie sheet into the freezer for about an hour
- Remove from freezer and move all covered blueberries into freezer safe zip-lock bag